To view the hardware and software pre-requisites for Blackboard Collaborate please visit http://support.blackboardcollaborate.com
Training is held in CCIT 120
Face to Face New Featues (April 2014 Release) and Q & A:
In this session you will learn about the new and improved features of Blackboard Learn since our last upgrade in December 2014. It will cover the following areas:
- Student Preview - instructors can easily transition into and out of a system-managed preview account that is automatically enrolled in the course as a student. Watch a tutorial
- Anonyous & Delegated Grading - you can enable anonymous grading to ensure impartiality. You can share grading responsibilities with teaching assistants, graders, and other instructors. Additionally, you can allow multiple graders to grade the same assignment to further promote reliability in grading. Watch a tutorial
- Assessment Significant Figures - In calculated formula test questions, instructors can define the number of significant figures required in the automatic generation of answer sets and in the automated grading process. In the past, instructors could specify only the number of decimal places. Watch a tutorial
- SafeAssign Integration with Assignment Tool - it is now integrated into regular Blackboard Learn assignments. With the integration between SafeAssign and regular assignments, almost all of the assignment features are available with the SafeAssign service, including allowing multiple attempts, anonymous grading, delegated grading, and the ability to assign to groups. Watch a tutorial
- Test Enhancement - Test Exceptions on the Test Options page allows the setting for user(s) or group(s), such as number of attmepts, timer, auto submit, availability dates, and force completion.
- Single Course User Participation Report - The report provides information of user academic activity/submissions within a single course.
- Test Enhancement - The process of creating or editing a test with Blackboard Learn has improved.
- Blackboard Collaborate Launcher - it is now available for Windows users giving them parity with Mac users. The utility provides a reliable way to launch Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing sessions and recordings. The user has to download and install Blackboard Collaborate Launcher oncer (per machine).
Training is in CCIT 120
- 3/25/2015 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- 4/6/2015 at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- 4/14/2015 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- 4/22/2015 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am