- Standard Visit Fee - $15.00
- Additional charges may apply based on services rendered, such as diagnostic tests, immunizations, routine GYN services, physical exams, treatments and prescription medications; see "Fees" under the "General Information" tab.
- Payment is expected at time of service. You may pay by cash, check, Bobcat Express or have the charges bursar billed to your student account.
Your Health Center
The Brady Health Center is AAAHC accredited and is staffed with licensed and experienced providers who specialize in diagnosis and treatment of health problems common to college students. Brady Health Center's mission is:
- to enhance the educational process of students by modifying or removing health related barriers to learning
- to provide students with convenient, cost effective and quality health care services
- to promote lifelong patterns of health optimizing behavior
- and to empower students to be self directed and well informed consumers of health care services
Our staff understands your health needs and is committed to working with you as partners to keep you healthy and help you recover when you are sick. We consider you an important member of the health care team and welcome and take seriously your ideas, concerns and suggestions. As a student at FSU, you have an excellent opportunity to learn how to maintain and improve your health and to use the health care system appropriately. All students are strongly advised to complete the medical history on the Brady Health Center secure web portal, The Brady Connection.
Brady Health Center Clinic Hours
During Fall and Spring Semesters, call 301-687-4310 for an appointment or schedule online at The Brady Connection.
- Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- If FSU is closed due to inclement weather, the Brady Health Center is also closed.
- If the health center is closed and you have an emergency, call 911. For non-emergency care, see the local Urgent Care information listed below. If you do miss your appointment due to a University closing, please call 301-687-4310 to reschedule.
During Summer and Winter Sessions
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Clinic visits by appointment only. Call for appointment (301-687-4310)
After hours and weekends or if the Health Center is closed and you have need for urgent care medical services:
- Frostburg Medical Center (located in Frostburg Plaza)
10701 New Georges Creek Rd
Frostburg, Md 21532
- Health Matters Urgent Care (next to Bel Air Plaza)
14302 Barton Boulevard SW
Cumberland, Md. 21532
- MedExpress Urgent Care (across from Staples in LaVale)
1219 National Highway
LaVale, MD 21502
- Western Maryland Regional Health Center
12500 Willowbrook Rd.
Cumberland, Md. 21532
On Campus, if you have an emergency call campus police 301-687-4222.
Off Campus, dial 911 for an emergency.
Brady Health Center
Frostburg State University
101 Braddock Road
Frostburg, MD 21532-2303
Click on icon above for The Brady Connection
- secure web portal
- make appointments online
- receive health appointment reminders
- complete required health forms
- receive test results
- exchange secure messages with health center