Resources of Interest:
Helping Student Veterans Find Employment
Women in Business & Industry
Students: Jobs & Graduate School
If you are in the process of trying to find a job after graduation, then the following services and resources will be of use to you.
- To get started, register with the Career Services Office. This will allow us to know your interest and assist you in your career development needs. Upload your resume at this time also. Remember your username and password to use this site after registering.
- Visit Career Services to meet with a career counselor to help you with your resume, cover letters, interviewing, and job search strategies.
- Visit Student Central to view jobs posted by employers for Frostburg students, update your resume, etc.
- Visit On-Campus Recruitment to schedule interviews with employers visiting the campus.
- Attend the CVC Job Fair. Click to see employer participants at College Central closer to the fair date.
Please refer to the General Announcements
section at College Central's Frostburg
site to review who will be recruiting on campus. This is an excellent and convenient opportunity for you to meet with some fantastic companies who are bringing their business to you!
- Online Portfolio Resources: College students are networking daily to expand their opportunity leverage and uncover new opportunities.
- Dressing for Success: This is part of your total job search look. If you do not look the part, the job/internship may be out of reach.
an extensive job resource site that contains entry, mid career and executive level positions all over the United States.
- College Job Bank: Search the Best College & Entry Level Jobs Online
- Maryland Jobs
- Indeed- One Search, All Jobs
- Part time jobs,summer jobs, Snag That Job!
- Start Jobs! Find the Right Job!
- Simplyhired job search made easy!
- Maryland Hospital Jobs at St. Joseph Medical: Features nursing jobs, RN positions, pharmacy jobs, therapist jobs and hundreds of healthcare and medical positions. Positions located in Towson, Baltimore and Greater Maryland..
- BioTechnology Jobs: Links to 215 Entry-Level Biotechnology & Life Science Jobs
- Engineering jobs: FSU Department of Physics & Engineering
- Psychology Careers: The Psychology Career Center
- Accounting Careers: Accounting Job Resources Mega-List
- Finance Careers: Navigate Your Career in Finance
NursingJobs.us/and Nurse-RecruiterWe are niche job boards focused on providing a free job listings service for nursing jobs in America.
- Nursing for Psychology Majors: As a psychology major you may be unaware of how well your academic background and interest in human behavior have set you up for success in the nursing field.
- A free online resource for helping students and graduates find specific information and advice on how to apply online and offline to every major national company in America.
- AllStar jobs offers job seekers the ability to effectively search for a job in today’s tough work environment.
- Student Veterans Employment
Resume/Cover Letter Links
,Advice for interviewing, job offer negotiation strategies, evaluating benefits and more
Graduate/Professional School Information:
The Peterson's Guide:
Prepare for your test.
Find the right school.
Explore financial aid.
Advance your career.
Welcome to GradSchools.com, the #1 graduate school directory on the planet.
This is a general information website with many resources useful to current individuals looking to enter or advance a career in business.
Assists students in finding programs that can help them move ahead professionally.
"Experience Career Services,
It's the Best Time You'll Ever Spend!"
Students love GoodCall's time-saving features.