Resources of Interest:
Helping Student Veterans Find Employment
Women in Business & Industry
Students: Jobs & Graduate School
If you are in the process of trying to find a job after graduation, then the following services and resources will be of use to you.
- To get started, register with the Career Services Office. This will allow us to know your interest and assist you in your career development needs. Upload your resume at this time also. Remember your username and password to use this site after registering.
- Visit Career Services to meet with a career counselor to help you with your resume, cover letters, interviewing, and job search strategies.
- Visit Student Central to view jobs posted by employers for Frostburg students, update your resume, etc.
- Visit On-Campus Recruitment to schedule interviews with employers visiting the campus.
Please refer to the General Announcements
section at College Central's Frostburg
site to review who will be recruiting on campus. This is an excellent and convenient opportunity for you to meet with some fantastic companies who are bringing their business to you!
- Dressing for Success: This is part of your total job search look. If you do not look the part, the job/internship may be out of reach.
,Advice for interviewing, job offer negotiation strategies, evaluating benefits and more
Graduate/Professional School Information:
The Peterson's Guide:
Prepare for your test.
Find the right school.
Explore financial aid.
Advance your career.
Welcome to GradSchools.com, the #1 graduate school directory on the planet.
This is a general information website with many resources useful to current individuals looking to enter or advance a career in business.
Assists students in finding programs that can help them move ahead professionally.