You're seeing this message because you're using an older version of Internet Explorer that is unsupported on our website. Please use these links to upgrade to a modern web browser that fully supports our website and protects your computer from security risks.
FSUBusiness Curriculum Committee
- Standard membership plus two students. A Department Chair, the Advising Center Coordinator, and the Associate Dean shall serve ex officio on this committee.
The Committee shall:
- Ensure that program missions/objectives reflect institutional and College missions, needs of constituencies being served, and our competencies and competitive advantages;
- Enhance College policies and procedures as appropriate to support assurance of learning efforts and compliance with AACSB standards for curriculum content and evaluation;
- Consult with relevant stakeholders for each program;
- Identify the appropriate input, processes, and outcome performance measures for each of the College’s programs in cooperation with the Assurance of Learning Committee;
- Create ways and means to recognize (formally and informally) evidence of innovative, creative, and highly effective teaching practices, including advising;
- Seek ways to promote quality teaching and advising;
- Work with the Faculty Development Committee to promote quality teaching and to promote research and study in pedagogy and related areas; and
- Other relevant duties as charged by the Dean.
Sudhir Singh (ex-officio)
Tammy Shockey (ex-officio)
Evan Offstein (AoL Chair)
Cathy Ashley-Cotleur Armond Rossi