You're seeing this message because you're using an older version of Internet Explorer that is unsupported on our website. Please use these links to upgrade to a modern web browser that fully supports our website and protects your computer from security risks.
FSUBusiness Graduate Policy Committee
- Standard membership, plus two graduate students. Note that the members should be members of the Graduate Faculty. The Graduate Coordinator shall serve ex officio on this committee.
The Committee shall:
- Insure that program missions/objectives reflect institutional and College missions, needs of constituencies being served, and our competencies and competitive advantages;
- Enhance College policies and procedures as appropriate to support compliance with AACSB standards for graduate curriculum content and evaluation;
- Consult with relevant stakeholders for each program;
- Identify the appropriate input, process, and outcome performance measures for each of the College’s programs; and
- Other relevant duties as charged by the Dean.
William Anderson (ex-officio)