You're seeing this message because you're using an older version of Internet Explorer that is unsupported on our website. Please use these links to upgrade to a modern web browser that fully supports our website and protects your computer from security risks.
FSUBusiness Student & Alumni Affairs Committee
- Standard membership, plus one undergraduate and one graduate student. The Associate Dean shall serve ex officio on this committee.
The Committee shall:
- Provide oversight and serve as liaison to the Student Advisory Council in considering the needs of all significant student constituent groups: graduate and undergraduate, full-time and part-time, and at all campus locations;
- Review identified student concerns, and evaluate existing college services for students on an ongoing basis to identify areas of improvement;
- Envision appropriate changes in student services and work with students and University constituencies to help identify specific actions and resources needed to accomplish them;
- Recommend changes in college programs, policies, and procedures so that student needs are more effectively met;
- Select College scholarship recipients (student members may not participate in this activity);
- Assist in the selection of nominees for Alumnus of the Year and Who's FSU;
- Assist in the recruitment of members of the Student Advisory Board;
- Assist with the FSUBusiness Honor's Reception;
- Assist in the improvement of contacts with Alumni;
- Oversee the classroom adoption process;
- Other relevant duties as charged by the Dean.
Mike Monahan (ex-officio)