Class of 2013
On Saturday, May 18, 2013, 12 Chemistry students graduated from Frostburg State University, including 6 Chemistry Majors and 6 Chemistry Minors. Two Chemistry Majors and 1 Chemistry Minor graduated on Saturday, December 21, 2013. Congratulations!
- Clinton Johnson was a member of SMACS and GSE, serving as president of SMACS his senior year. He did undergraduate research with Dr. Jerald Simon. Clinton graduated Summa Cum Laude and with Departmental Honors. Clinton will be pursuing a Ph.D. in chemistry at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Austin Jones was a member of both SMACS and GSE. He did undergraduate research with Dr. Jerald Simon. Austin graduated Magna Cum Laude and will be pursuing a Ph.D. in chemistry at the University of Florida.
- Jasmine Loyal was a member of SMACS and GSE. Jasmine graduated Cum Laude and will pursue graduate studies in cosmetic science.
- Fatima Kamars was a member of SMACS and the Pre-med Society. Fatima is appliying to pharmacy schools.
- Victoria Martin wrote for the Bottom Line student newspaper. Victoria is interested in pursuing a career in science writing.
- Elizabeth Nelson was a member of SMACS and served as treasure her senior year. Elizabeth is pursuing a second degree in nursing.
- Mitch Scarborough was a member of SMACS and GSE. Mitch graduated Cum Laude, and will be employed as a technician at Three Mile Island power plant.
- Jennifer Scudder was a member of both SMACS and GSE. She also participated in Kappa Mu Epsilon, the Math honor society and the Pre-med Society. Jennifer will be applying to graduate school.
- Honorine Ajuata majored in Biology. She did undergraduate research with Dr. Rebekah Taylor and will be applying to medical school.
- Jasmine Baines majored in Psychology. Jasmine is applying to graduate programs in Public Health.
- Jaclyn Braithwaite majored in Liberal Studies. Jaclyn was a member of SMACS and GSE. Jaclyn graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Cory Fruth majored in Biology. Cory is currently exploring his careers options.
- Lindsey Glotfelty majored in Biology and Psychology. She graduated Summa Cum Laude and the student graduation speaker for the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences. Lindsey was a member of SMACS, GSE, the Pre-med Society, the and Wildlife Society.She will be pursuing a doctoral degree in Pharmacy from WVU.
- Sierra Wassell majored in Biology and graduated Cum Laude. Sierra is finishing EMT training and will apply to professional schools to become a physician’s assistant.
- Sheena Willison majored in Biology and Psychology. She and graduated Magna Cum Laude. Sheena was active with the Pre-med Society, serving as president in her junior year. Sheena will be earned her D.O. from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.