You're seeing this message because you're using an older version of Internet Explorer that is unsupported on our website. Please use these links to upgrade to a modern web browser that fully supports our website and protects your computer from security risks.
|Dr. Beth A. Scarloss|
|Degrees, Fields and Universities||
B.A. in Individual Major:" Film in American Contemporary Culture", University of California at Berkeley
M.A. in Sociology, Stanford University
Ph.D. in Sociology of Education, Stanford University
|Scholarship, Leadership in Professional Associations, and Service||
• Co-authored chapter on equity in inclusive education: McDermott, R., Edgar, B., & Scarloss, B. 2011. Global Norming. In Artiles, A.J., Kozleski, E.B., & Waitoller, F.P. (Eds.) Inclusive Education. (pp. 223-235). Cambridge, MA/Harvard Education Press.
• AERA Reviewer, Division K Award for Excellence, 2011; Division K Session/paper acceptance, 2012.
• Member, President’s Advisory Council on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
|Teaching or other professional experience in P-12 schools||
• Middle school teacher - 7th grade World History & Geography, 5 years in Santa Rosa City Schools, Sonoma County, CA
• 5+ years teaching assorted grades, topics and settings, Napa Valley Unified School District, Napa County, CA (e.g., 12th grade Government, Adult School ESL English Level 1)
|Office Location||110 Framptom Hall|
|Office Phone||(301) 687-4472|