You're seeing this message because you're using an older version of Internet Explorer that is unsupported on our website. Please use these links to upgrade to a modern web browser that fully supports our website and protects your computer from security risks.
|Dr. Doris Sanatamaria-Makang|
|Degrees, Fields and Universities||
Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction with Emphasis in Science Education. Boston University
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with Emphasis in Science Education. Boston College
M.A.S. in Biology with Emphasis in Genetics. Universidad De Los Andes (Colombia)
B.A.S. in Biology (Major) Chemistry (Minor) – Emphasis in Secondary Education. Universidad Pedagogica Nacional (Colombia)
|Assignment||Faculty, Curriculum & Instruction M.Ed. Program Coordinator, NCATE Coordinator, Affiliate Doctoral Faculty with the Ed.D. Maryland Program for Excellence in Leadership (MPEL), University of Maryland, College Park.|
|Faculty Rank||Assistant Professor|
|Scholarship, Leadership in Professional Associations, and Service||
• Scholarship: Program and Curriculum Development in: M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction, Ed.D in Educational Leadership.
• Leadership in Professional Associations: President of Phi Delta Kappa (PDK)-TriState Chapter.
• Service: Member of Department, College, and Institution wide Committees including: Department Evaluation Committee (DEC), Doctoral (Ed.D.) Program Task Force, Faculty Senator, Middle States Higher Education Commission, Student Learning Assessment Council; Graduate Advisory Council, Technology Advisory Council, International Education Committee.
|Teaching or other professional experience in P-12 schools||
• Member of Maryland State Department of Education-STEM Middle School Curriculum Writing Team
• Co-coordinator of P-20 Executive Council: Partnership between PK-12 Public Schools (Allegany County and Garrett County), Allegany College of Maryland and Frostburg State University.
• High School Science Teacher with the Boston Public School System in Boston, Massachusetts.
|Office Location||207-1 Framptom Hall|
|Office Phone||(301) 687-7018|