You're seeing this message because you're using an older version of Internet Explorer that is unsupported on our website. Please use these links to upgrade to a modern web browser that fully supports our website and protects your computer from security risks.
|Degrees, Fields and Universities||
B.S. in Elementary Education, Cuttington University Collage (Liberia)
M.A. in Education Administration, West Virginia University
Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction: Early Childhood Education, West Virginia University
|Assignment||Faculty, Early Childhood Education|
|Faculty Rank||Assistant professor|
|Scholarship, Leadership in Professional Associations and Service||
• MSDE Elementary STEM Curriculum Writer.
• Conference Presenter: Maryland Head Start Association.
• Member: Institutional Priorities and Resources.
|Teaching or Other Professional Experience in P-12 Schools||
• Liaison & Supervisor: Intern I & II Candidates.
• Phase I EDUC390: Instruction, Placement & Supervision.
• Member: ECE SPA Writing Team.
|Office Location||135 Framptom Hall|
|Office Phone||(301) 687-4220|