You're seeing this message because you're using an older version of Internet Explorer that is unsupported on our website. Please use these links to upgrade to a modern web browser that fully supports our website and protects your computer from security risks.
|Dr. Sally dhruva Stephenson|
|Degrees, Fields and Universities||
B.S. in Music Education , Frostburg State University
B.A. in Horticulture, Prescott College
M.A. in Early Childhood Education, West Virginia University
Ed.D. in Curriculum & Instruction (Early Childhood Education, Gifted Education and the Creative Arts), West Virginia University
|Assignment||Faculty, Advising Coordinator|
|Faculty Rank||Associate Professor|
|Scholarship, Leadership in Professional Association, and Service||
• Presentations at National Association for Gifted Children
• Visiting professor at Hunan Normal University (Changsha, China)
• Chair of departmental scholarship and international education committees
|Teaching or Other Professional Experience in P-12 Schools||
• 16 years teaching Kindergarten, Head Start and Elementary Gifted
• Community Education Coordinator in Braxton County, WV.
• Certified WV N-3 and Gifted K-8
• Eligible for MD certification Music Education P-12.
|Office Location||127 Framptom Hall|
|Office Phone||(301) 687-4433|
Dr. Sally Stephenson is a member of the early childhood faculty. Prior to her Ed.D Curriculum and Instructionn at West virginia University, she taught early childhood and gifted education in the Braxton County, WV, School System and was actively involved with the landmark Studio for the arts. while teaching at FSU, she completed a B.S in Music Education and continues to perform both the FSU Chamber Choir and throughout the community. In 2009, she taught Ph.D. students at Hunan Normal University in china and is currently involved with the international education at FSU.