You're seeing this message because you're using an older version of Internet Explorer that is unsupported on our website. Please use these links to upgrade to a modern web browser that fully supports our website and protects your computer from security risks.
|Dr. Stephanie Pack|
|Degrees, Fields and Universities||
B.A.T.with Kindergarten Endorsement Sam Houston State University
M.Ed.with ESL Coursework, Sam Houston State University
Ed.D. in Curriculum & Instruction & Special Education West Virginia University
|Faculty Rank||Associate Professor|
|Scholarship, Leadership in Professional Association and Service||
• Member of Department Evaluation Committee (DEC)
• Code of Conduct Board
• International Education
|Teaching or Other Professional Experience in P-12 Schools||
• Taught PK, K, Chapter 1 First Grade (U.S.)
• Worked with students with mild and moderate disabilities, middle school (U.S.)
• Temporary ESL teacher, private American School, Guatemala.
• Substituted in all grades, Guatemala, San Salvador, Bolivia.
• Texas teacher license.
|Office Location||137 Framptom Hall|
|Office Phone||(301) 687-3169|