Students who have successfully completed an M.Ed. program will have demonstrated the following outcomes.
- An understanding of the mission and function of education in a diverse, complex, society
- Attainment of skills needed for professional analysis, problem-solving, and reflection
- Attainment of advanced knowledge of physical, cognitive, cultural, and emotional development as related to the learning process
- Ability to conduct rigorous self-evaluation of professional and ethical behavior, practice, and progress
- Attainment of extensive skills and knowledge in an area of specialization
- Ability to incorporate current research and technology within a specialization and related areas