The Department of
Mass Communication will post job announcements that are forwarded to us on a regular basis. You will need to get into the habit of checking the site regularly. We believe in doing whatever we can to help our students obtain employment upon graduation.
Frostburg State University is excited to introduce OneWire Campus Pro to help our students and alumni connect with relevant full, part-time and internship opportunities.
On the Campus Pro system, you will be able to view job postings. You will be matched to those positions that are relevant to your experience and preferences, and will be able to express interest in those that appeal to you.
To participate, please follow the steps below to create your free and confidential OneWire profile:
1. Go to www.onewire.com <http://www.onewire.com> to sign up as a candidate. Use your Frostburg State University email address, and create your unique password.
2. In your Profile, click on the Education tab and enter your school information and email address, degree information, and any additional school-related activities.
3. When complete, go back to the Education tab and click Show Details under your school name. Validate your school email address by clicking the Validate button.
4. An email from OneWire will be sent to the address you included. Click on the validation link.
5. Once you have validated your email address, return to OneWire to complete your profile in as much detail as possible.
Once your profile is complete, you will begin to be matched to relevant opportunities specifically for Frostburg State University students and alumni under the My Jobs, On-Campus tab.
In your Networking tab, you will also be able to use OneWire’s networking tools to search for and communicate with other students and alumni from Frostburg State University. These networking tools will help you expand your network and break into your desired industry.