The Frostburg State University Activities for Life will offer aerobics classes beginning Feb. 5 and running through May 10 in Room 165 of the Cordts Physical Education Center on the FSU campus.
The schedule is as follows:
· Mondays at 6:30 p.m., Step;
· Mondays at 7:30 p.m., Kickboxing;
· Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m., Boot Camp;
· Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m., Kickboxing or Hi-Lo;
· Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m., Hi-Lo or Kickboxing;
· Thursdays at 6:30 p.m., Step;
· Thursdays at 7:30 p.m., Hi-Lo.
Instructors for the semester are Eve Schott, Suzi Strelczyk and Marci Hunt. There will be no class the week of March 19 to 22.
For more information and registration, call Center Coordinator Amy Nazelrod at (301) 687-7934.
FSU is committed to making all of its programs, services and activities accessible to persons with disabilities. To request accommodations through the ADA Compliance Office, call (301) 687-4102, TDD (301) 687-7955.
For further information on this release, contact:
Office of News and Media Services
Frostburg State University
101 Braddock Road
Frostburg, MD 21532-2303