The Center for Community Partnership, part of the College of Business at Frostburg State University, will offer Skills Development Training workshops from March 25 through 28. This opportunity is open to the public.
Five workshops focusing on computer software and maintenance will be offered:
- Microsoft Word Fundamentals I - Mon., March 25, 5 to 8 p.m.
- Microsoft Word Fundamentals II - Tues., March 26, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Microsoft Excel 2000: Building Spreadsheets - Wed., March 27, 9 a.m. to noon
- Microsoft Access 2000: Building Databases - Thurs., March 28, 9 a.m. to noon
- Maintaining Your Computer: Organizing Your Computer Files for Productivity - Thurs., March 28, 1 to 4 p.m.
Each workshop will be held at the FSU Framptom Computer Lab in room 208. The cost is $20 per person, per workshop.
For more information, contact Dr. Amit Shah at (301) 687-4408. To register, call Dr. Shah or Tammy Alexander at (301) 687-4008. Please register early, as seating is limited to 15 participants per session. FSU is committed to making all of its programs, services and activities accessible to persons with disabilities. You may request accommodations through the ADA Compliance Office, (301) 687-4102, TDD (301) 687-7955.
For further information on this release, contact:
Office of News and Media Services
Frostburg State University
101 Braddock Road
Frostburg, MD 21532-2303