The Activities for Life Center at Frostburg State University will offer aerobics Mondays through Thursdays through Dec. 14 in the Cordts Physical Education Center room 165. The cost is $35. The schedule is:
· Mondays from 6 to 7 p.m., Cardio Kickboxing/Abs
· Mondays from 7:15 to 8:15 p.m., Hi-Lo
· Tuesdays from 6 to 7 p.m., Cardio Kickboxing
· Tuesdays from 7:15 to 8:15 p.m., Hi-Lo
· Wednesdays from 6 to 7 p.m., Sculpt and Tone
· Thursdays from 6 to 7, p.m. Hi-Lo
A step class will begin in November from 7:15 to 8:15 p.m. on Thursdays. Classes are subject to change.
No black waffle-soled shoes (running shoes) are permitted. For information and registration, call Center Coordinator Amy Nazelrod at (301) 687-7934.
FSU is committed to making all of its programs, services and activities accessible to persons with disabilities. To request accommodations through the ADA Compliance Office, call (301) 687-4102, TDD (301) 687-7955.
For further information on this release, contact:
Office of News and Media Services
Frostburg State University
101 Braddock Road
Frostburg, MD 21532-2303