Spring semester to begin Thursday, Jan. 28. Offices are open and residence hall move-in is available now. Click here for other schedule changes.
• The deadline to drop or add a class has been extended to Wednesday, Feb. 3.
• The University Store will have extended hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Friday, Jan. 29.
• The last day to receive a full refund on textbook purchases made this semester will now be Wednesday, Feb. 3. the last day to make textbook exchanges on purchases made this semester will be Wednesday, Feb. 10. A receipt is required for either transaction.
Updated dining hours, today, Wednesday, Jan. 27:
• Starbucks: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Chick-fil-A: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Chesapeake Dining Hall:
Brunch: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Late Night: 10 p.m. to midnight
• Outtakes C-store: 10:30 a.m. to midnight