Veteran Services Forms

Information Sheet

This form requests basic information required for application and certification of enrollment for those receiving military educational benefits. This information will only require updating when there is a change of address, service status, marital status, or number of children.

Letter of Intent

This form is to be completed for certification of enrollment. Failure to submit this form prior to the start of the semester, will result in delayed payment or interruption of educational benefits. It is recommended that this form be submitted upon completion of registration for classes.

Deferment Form

Military educational benefits issued by the VA are not received until after the established payment deadlines of the university. Military educational benefits recipients are required to complete a deferment form to ensure that you will not be dropped from your courses for non-payment by the given deadline. A form can be picked up at the Veterans Center or in the Billing Office in Pullen Hall.

Deferment forms need to be completed for each semester/term a student uses military educational benefits.

Veteran Administration Forms & Links

**You are required to report any changes in enrollment (adding or dropping a course, changing your major, or withdrawing from the university) immediately to the School Certifying Official to avoid any delays or interruptions in receiving your benefits.

For additional information or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the coordinator: Director of Veterans Services, Clarissa Lang.