Leaving Frostburg State

If you are about to graduate, leave school, or drop below full-time enrollment, there are several steps you need to take to properly manage the status of your financial aid and plan for the future.

Loan Exit Counseling

If you receive aid from a federal loan program, you are required to complete online Entrance Counseling before receiving loan funds, and online Exit Counseling when you graduate, leave school, or drop below half-time enrollment.

Withdrawing From Frostburg

If you are considering withdrawing from classes, it’s important to contact our office and your academic advisor first to understand the consequences of your decision. In some circumstances, you may be charged for the course and have to repay all or a portion of your financial aid.

Office of Financial Aid

  • Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
  • FAFSA: 002072